[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Fund Raising Raffle!!!!

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:37:32 AKDT 2017

Don’t click on the image… click on the Add to Cart button.

From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of NSRCA List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 8:53 AM
To: "atwoodm at paragon-inc.com" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>, NSRCA List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Fund Raising Raffle!!!!

I'm trying to help out the Team, but your site has a slight error.

If you select this page:  http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-store/category/13-raffle-prizes  and "click" over the image of the raffle tickets you're presented with this;  http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/purchase-raffle-tickets/product

Mike