[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA Fund Raising Raffle!!!!

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 07:53:50 AKDT 2017

I'm trying to help out the Team, but your site has a slight error.

If you select this page:  http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/team-store/category/13-raffle-prizes  and "click" over the image of the raffle tickets you're presented with this;  http://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/purchase-raffle-tickets/product

Mike