[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / Masters different sequence

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Wed Jul 12 06:47:36 AKDT 2017

Great to see that someone else agrees with a long held belief of mine. Requires a lot more time for judges to pay attention to the flight when they could be doing the administrative stuff required and gives them a longer break between flights. TO and landing should not be judged in any class. Inexperienced pilots don't have to worry about a score and can concentrate on just making a safe landing. This change in all classes will save a few airplanes.

Dave