[NSRCA-discussion] BoD meeting tomorrow, sequences to be discussed

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 11 17:51:20 AKDT 2017

Jon Lowe,

Here is the sequence I came up with. I would agree with the one Stuart just posted but he still has his 135 entry Pyramid as a K4 and it is clearly a K5.

My suggested sequence. Maneuvers in Red are straight out of the Guide. I've given what I can find in the Guide as the closest example of a proposed new maneuver.

#1. Take-off (K1)

#2.  Double Immelmann with half roll first, full roll second, inverted entry, exit upright (K4)

#3.  Half square loop on corner with 1/2 rolls, exit inverted (K2)

#4. Pyramid Loop, inverted entry, 1/2 rolls each leg, exit upright. (K4)
	Guide example -  Triangular loop (base at bottom) with half rolls in all legs, exit inverted (K4)

#5. 1/2 Square Outside, 1 Snap down, exit inverted (K3)

#6. Six Sided Loop on Corner, 1/2 rolls legs 1, 3, 4, 6, exit inverted (K5)
	Guide example -  Six sided loop with 2/4 pt roll on top, inverted entry (K4)

#7. Humpty w/Options, exit inverted (K3)
	Guide example -  Humpty bump (push, push, push) half roll up, 2/2pt roll down, inverted entry (K3)

#8. two 4 of 8 rolls reversed, exit inverted (K5)
	Guide example -  4/8 pt. roll, inverted entry (K4)

#9. Stall Turn, 2 1/2 rolls reversed up, 1/2 roll down, exit upright (K3)
	Guide example -  Stall Turn, 2/4pt roll up, half roll down, inverted entry (K2)

#10. Inverted Avalanche w/1/2 Roll in and out, exit upright (K4)
	Guide example -  Avalanche with 1-1/2 snap, inverted entry (from bottom) (K4)

#11. Half Reverse Cuban 8, exit upright (K3)

#12. Knife Edge Flight with 1 1/4 rolls in and out, exit upright (K5)
	Guide example -  Knife edge flight (K4)

#13. Top Hat, 3/4 roll up and down, exit upright (K2) Might create an option that doesn't change position. Suggest 1 roll up, 1/2 roll down.

#14. Figure Z w/2 rolls on 45, exit upright (K4)
	Guide example -  Figure Z with 2/2pt roll up (K4)

#15. Three Turn Spin, exit inverted (K2)
	Guide example -   Two turn spin (K2)

#16. Cuban 8 w/full rolls, inverted entry and exit (K4)

#17. Stall Turn w/1/2 roll down, exit upright ( K2)

#18. Loop w/Integrated 1 Roll on Top 180, exit upright (K5)

#19. Landing (K1)

Total K - 62

This meets the Guide with a max of 4 K5 maneuvers and is within the K limit of 60 to 63. It does have only 9 of the 19 maneuvers currently in the Guide. Really 7 of 17 if you don't use the Take-off and Landing.

Not sure why we are bothering because we have already been told by Joe that only slight adjustments from the Committee proposed sequence is going to be allowed.