[NSRCA-discussion] More thoughts on Sequences

J vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 11 15:56:48 AKDT 2017

I'm reading the posts Dave. Thanks for laying all your thoughts out articulately, as you always do.

Kfactor and difficulty of the sequences are somewhat subjective criteria. I would suggest separating out the job of fixing those issues from commenting on the proposed sequences.

As I read the proposed masters sequences, it seems like some tweaks could make them much more palatable.   There are general trends in the comments that share themes. Not everyone will be happy with the result no matter what it is, so the effort I am advocating is collect information, then adjust as required.

Thanks,

Joe