[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / Masters different sequence

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 11 15:28:43 AKDT 2017

Okay I think this is a pretty good combination of Tony's and my discussion on the sequence.  Tony chose a standard 45 degree first pull on the pyramid maneuver 4 and the standard cuban from inverted on maneuver 16

        Masters proposal                7/11/2019
        Maneuver        KF      Notes:
1       Takeoff (U)     1
2       Double Immelman with knife edge flight (U)      5       Pull to 1/2 loop, immediate 1/4 roll, knife edge flight, 1/4 roll same direction, immediate push to 1/2 outside loop, immediate 1/4 roll, knife edge flight, 1/4 roll same direction to level upright exit
3       1/2 square loop on corner with 1/2 rolls (TA)   2       inverted exit
4       Pyramid loop with 1/2 rolls on each leg  (D)    4       First pull and last push 135 degrees to make a change from this years Pyramid.  Exit upright
5       1/2 square outside loop, full snap (+ or -) in vert down line,  (TA)    3       exit inverted
6       Six sided loop on corner with 1/2 rolls in legs 1, 3, 4, 6, exit inverted (U)   5       Push 30 degrees at center no rolls on vertical legs.  (inverted exit)
7       Humpty with options: Push, push, push, 1/2 roll up and a full roll on the downline, exit inverted.  Option 1/4 roll up 3/4 roll down  (TA)      3       exit inverted
8       4/8 opposite from inverted, exit inverted (D)   5       exit inverted
9       Stall turn with 1/2 rolls reversed going  up and 1/2 roll down, (TA)    3       exit upright
10      Avalanche with 1/2 roll going in and out (U)    4       1/2 roll to inverted, perform an outside avalanche and perform a 1/2 roll to exit upright.
11      Half reverse Cuban Eight with a1/2 roll roll on the 45 (TA)     2       exit upright
12      Slow rolls reversed (D) 4       exit upright
13      Top Hat, 3/4 roll up and down exit upright (TA) 2       Option of full roll up 1/2 roll down exit upright
14      Figure Z with 2 consecutive rolls (U)   4       2 rolls on the 45 degree upline exit upright
15      2 turn spin inverted exit       2
16      Reverse cuban eight with full rolls from inverted(D)    4       Consider regular Cuban eight from inverted with full rolls as an alternative
17      Stall turn with 1/2 roll down (TA)      2
18      Loop with integrated roll over the top 180 degrees (U)  5
19      Landing (U)     1
        Total K factor  61
         requirements
        Minimum of 2, max of 3 cross box maneuvers
        Minimum of 2, max of 3 downwind rolling maneuvers
        Minimum of 2, max of 4 K5 maneuvers
        Minimum of 2, max of 3 snap rolls
        Minimum of 1, max of 2 spins
        Minimum of 2 stall turns, Max of 4