[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Advanced

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:07:28 AKDT 2017

I actually very much like the new intermediate sequence particularly
because it adds 4 point roll elements, which helps to bridge the difficulty
gap between intermediate and advanced.

Quite frankly, from a snap roll perspective, I'm not sure how negative and
positive are different other than which corners I need to bury my sticks
into...

Peter+

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Verne Koester via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X