[NSRCA-discussion] New Iowa contest report

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 07:25:19 AKDT 2017

 Hey Wayne, Sorry to hear this too.
 Been there and didn't like it but it happens.
 Stay strong and focus on the good things.
 Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caiman Distribution LLC.,

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all new Gator Power Pack brand of Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the Brenner Sharp Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>

Caimandist.com <http://caimandist.com/>

   800 803 3658 <(800)%20803-3658>

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <