[NSRCA-discussion] New Masters Sequence

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 7 18:34:48 AKDT 2017

Stuart,

Sorry you take my comments as derogatory. I have only been stating my opinions, and in some cases, the facts of the situation. Of course, new maneuvers should be added to the Guide. There are processes to do just that and we did so when I was on the Committee. But the current proposal has 14 out of the 19 maneuvers not currently in the Guide. That seems very high.

I have stated the Intermediate and Advanced Sequences seem fine. I admit though that I have not studied them closely yet. One comment I will make on Intermediate is I don't know why when you have a triangle loop you then need a square loop on corner. Why not just a square loop? But that's a small issue.

I stand by my statement that the SDG is supposed to be the primary document to develop proposals. If a new F3A maneuver is used, the K for it should follow the guide as much as possible.

Nothing personal here Stuart but I'm sorry you have taken it that way.

BTW, I hated using the eyecatcher, but I was just one vote.

Tony Frackowiak