[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / New Sequences - My thoughts - Long

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 7 18:19:41 AKDT 2017

I agree with Joe L and it is something I recommended earlier to Joe W. Since the Committee was not formed correctly regarding it's composition everything they have done should be suspect. And it seems they have had very little regard for the Guide, at least in developing a Masters proposal.

Tony Frackowiak