[NSRCA-discussion] Weight History

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:59:56 AKST 2017

That is very interesting.

However, I still fail to see the logic that allows glow-powered airplanes to be weighed without fuel, but requires electric-powered airplanes to be weighed with batteries.

I think we should have a rule that both glow-powered and electric-powered airplanes should be weighed in their takeoff configuration.

Ron Van Putte