[NSRCA-discussion] Need someone to help a new pattern flier in Palm Beach Florida area.

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:41:57 AKST 2017

Sportsman. How good? I have no idea but she wants to learn.
 She flys a 42% Carden Pro in IMAC and she won the District Points in her
class so some skills no doubt.
 Hey thanks, everyone I really appreciate the responses.
 Mike Mueller

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion <