[NSRCA-discussion] Need someone to help a new pattern flier in Palm Beach Florida area.

Randy Forbus rforbus at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:06:57 AKST 2017

Tell her to come to ocala

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mike Mueller via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
To: "Unknown" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Need someone to help a new pattern flier in Palm Beach Florida area.
Date: Wed, Jan 25, 2017 10:59 AM

 Hi Guys Mike Mueller here.
 We have a new customer that just bought a complete pattern plane (Zonda) built.
 She (Yup She) lives in the Palm Beach/Lake Worth area of Florida.
 Her name is Susan Brassner.
 Susan flys IMAC and wants to try out Pattern and compete.
 Is there anyone in that area that could volunteer to help her out?
 She doesn't know how to set up the plane and needs some TLC.
 She and her Husband Howard are very nice people.
 Please let me know if you could lend a hand or know someone we canb ask.
 Thanks, Mike Mueller
F3Aunlimited.com Gator-RC.com