[NSRCA-discussion] Website update

Jas S justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:16:22 AKST 2017

Do many pilots still use YS-1.70's lol

"We've seen our sport evolve from a .60 size glow engine to a 1.70 size glow engine, and now electric motors have made huge inroads into our sport.  All of these innovations have been led by a number of US pilots over the years."

Looks great. Haven't been able to check out the entire site but first glance looks good.

Jas iP