[NSRCA-discussion] Website update

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:24:01 AKST 2017

Hi Peter, Vicente, and everyone,

To be able to register for an event is set up by each event… in other words, if the person entering the event doesn’t enable that option then no one can register.

Vicente:  Ask Russ Rhodes to go back into the Mo-Kan event and edit it and enable the register option.  Then anyone will be able to register for the event.

-Derek