[NSRCA-discussion] Growing Pattern for 2017 - Part 2 - Culture - What are we missing?

Dave Lockhart davel322 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 18:32:55 AKST 2017

If the statements were made –

“Every top level pattern pilot that has migrated to another competitive event is in due time (very little in many cases) in the top echelon of that event.”

“Moderately successful pattern often find greater success in other competitive events.”

I can’t think of any exceptions…..

I think it is point worth considering….maybe there is room / benefit to specifically marketing pattern to pilots that already have a primary focus, and perhaps have some room to “cross train” with pattern.  It used to be very common for scale pilots to participate in pattern to sharpen their flying skills.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart