[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Wed Jan 4 16:18:47 AKST 2017

What are the benefits of being a NSRCA member?

You don't need to be a member to participate in contests?

I originally joined to get the Buyers Guide and the K-Factor.

I didn't start competing for several years after that.

Couple of ideas I have is to go to quarterly newsletters and change our
model for advertisers.  Perhaps each issue has coupons rather than just
advertisements.  This would give companies feedback on how many people read
and buy products advertised in the K-Factor and our website.