[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 12:53:54 AKST 2017

I would like to add that I have been a continuous member since 84' and have
every copy of the K-F since then.
I am pretty sure that most of the members have saved them too.
But....now I am running out of space for them.
However....unlike the AMA mag that goes in the trash the same day......I'll
never toss the K-F copies that I have saved before I changed to on-line
only.

I must say that I have never had some of the computer or lazy problems that
have been mentioned.
My browser remembers the log-in info so all I do is go to the site and hit
log in....and it does.
As far as printing the issues.....I don't. if I read something that I want
to be sure I remember or have handy....I just print that one page.
Also....you can do a word search on a .pdf document...if you want to search
for some word...just hit CTRL F then put in the word you are looking for and
then hit return and the whole document will be searched.
Pretty easy and avoids reading the whole thing when in search of something
specific.

David Harmon
NSRCA 586
AMA 5053