[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:39:23 AKST 2017

Not everyone on the list server is an NSRCA member...

Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 12:04 PM -0800, "David Harmon via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

Regarding the ‘push’ comments…..How about sending the existing K-F .pdf over the list server?

The downside of this is perhaps the listserver s/w will not support an attachment….it might be an option though.

Bandwidth might be a problem and incur increased costs for the b/w….but this might be offset by reducing the remaining printing expense.

Or….perhaps changing the format/extension to something other than .pdf to help reduce b/w requirements.

I don’t know if anything like this is possible…don’t know enough about it….just thought I would mention it.

David Harmon

NSRCA 586

AMA 5053

Sperry, OK