[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 20:15:03 AKST 2017

Folks, I'm confused am I reading into this that some can't use the print
function of their tablet or computer...I print out the K Factor lower
resolution and love it...read it anywhere anytime and use a spring clip to
hold the pages together and rotate them as I read the pages..other than the
sophistication of a professionally printed version I feel good in that it's
saving the group some money and I can enjoy the KFactor at my leisure.

Did I miss something????

Jay