[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:55:42 AKST 2017

Totally understand Ron!  I hate reading on my laptop, but for me, being
able to download the K-factor to my iPad and read it there is a wonderful
thing.  I read a lot more because I always have my favorite magazines and
books with me, rather than sitting on a table at home.

Peter+

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Ron Hansen via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X