[NSRCA-discussion] RV hookups

Doug Harvel spa364 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:52:00 AKST 2017

Hey Mike,
Thanks so much for all your efforts for this years NATS.  I am definitely
interested in one of the RV sites, but must be missing something.  I do not
see an address as to where to send my deposit for a site.Hope I am not to
late....Please send me the info I need and check will be in the mail
instantly. Cant wait to see everybody.......
Doug Harvel, Forest, MS .......aka......BOPOD

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <