[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:16:37 AKST 2017

Regarding my earlier inquiry about flightline orientation at the Nats -
Looks like Mike replied to me off list.
This was his response:

Any month but June July and August you would be right but we have studied
it and this is to our advantage sun wise.  Also, we are going to be there
the weekend before and if we are wrong we will change it to face north.  We
faced north at the Nats every year and had sun issues early morning until
almost 10am and after about 5 pm.

Trust me.