[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:28:59 AKST 2017

Hey Mike,
Any update on the flightline layout?  A photo last month in Jon Carter's
letter showed a proposed 3-flightline layout with the pilots facing South.
I am shocked if this comes to be .  Sun out in  front of pilots/judges all
day? I'd rather fly in a  ripping crosswind than with the sun in my eyes.
Even with the sun high, planes just look black and featureless.

And, how does one submit a deposit on an RV site?

Thanks,
Dan

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <