[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA at the AMA Expo East

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:37:12 AKST 2017

Don't forget the AMA Expo East February 24 -26 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Seacaucus, NJ. The NSRCA will have a booth and the District one annual meeting will be Saturday with Happy Hour immediately following the show. We are very much in need of volunteers who can help cover the booth on Friday or Sunday.

Our favorite supplier F3A Unlimited will be there so call Mike now to get your orders in.

http://amaexpo.com/ama-expo-east/

AMA EXPO EAST | AMA EXPO<http://amaexpo.com/ama-expo-east/>
amaexpo.com