[NSRCA-discussion] January KFactor

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 29 05:30:48 AKST 2017

Hey guys, it’s my fault…I should have known when I sent the info to Scott….he is an innocent victim of my lapse in memory…I should have known as well because I flew all of Ron’s planes including the Tiger Tail that he gave me years ago when I lost mine….

Thanks Tony for catching the error…..my bad and sorry Scott for putting you on the “dark side”…. L

Scott, if you can send a correct copy to Ron, I’d be happy to take care of any cost.

Jay