[NSRCA-discussion] John Gayer has passed away

charliebarrera at consolidated.net charliebarrera at consolidated.net
Tue Dec 26 13:40:02 AKST 2017

I am saddened to hear the news of John's passing. I've known John for
many years. I would see him often at the Pattern NATS and got to know
him there. Year before last I attended the RMFM contest in Albuquerque
of which John was a big organizer and competitor. What a fine gentleman
he was. He loved pattern and was always available to lend a hand. John,
you will be missed. May you Rest in Peace with our Lord. ...Charlie
Barrera

On 12/26/2017 01:56 PM, Jeff Worsham via NSRCA-discussion wrote:

> The Gayer family is not planning a public memorial service for John, so we are getting together at the RMFM flying site to remember John and pay our last respects. It may be just a few of us, or may be more as all welcome to attend if you wish. John's wife Carol and their daughter will be there, and possibly their son if he can get back to Albuquerque by then. We will have a couple of John's pattern planes out there in his memory.
>
> Saturday January 30th at 2pm. Forecast is sunny, 60deg, 5mph wind (we would normally be out there flying, taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather)
>
> Our club website: http://www.rmfm.club [3]
> Location of flying site, about 15min west of Albuquerque: http://www.rmfm.club/field_map.php [4]
> Spread the word if you know of anyone who might be interested in coming.
> Jeff
> 505-975-2697
>
> FROM: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of "Wallace, Bill via NSRCA-discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> REPLY-TO: "Wallace, Bill" <WallaceBill at bfusa.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> DATE: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 10:27 AM
> TO: Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at gmail.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> SUBJECT: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] John Gayer has passed away
>
> What s sad day for pattern, I met John at John Bentley's contest in Arizona and looked forward to visiting with him every year there. Just a real gentleman and always willing to help. He will be missed.
>
> Bill Wallace
>
> Bridgestone Tire
>
> Cell: 951-385-2605
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Dec 26, 2017, at 9:12 AM, Derek Koopowitz via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm shocked beyond words! My condolences to his family during this very difficult time.
>>
>> Get Outlook for iOS [1]
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> FROM: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of Jeffry Worsham via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
>> SENT: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:45:29 AM
>> TO: General pattern discussion
>> SUBJECT: [NSRCA-discussion] John Gayer has passed away
>>
>> NSRCA Members-
>> It's with a very heavy heart to say we just learned that John Gayer passed away unexpectedly on Christmas Eve. John had been ill the week before Christmas.

> [...]

Links:
------
[1] https://aka.ms/o0ukef
[3]
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rmfm.club%2F&h=ATOOpNZ5Qo4SrncytE0U3cKtmf4ys3yJPKS44DNRewAO7q7FWrRdOVXmfUiMx6JS7w7r_xxC8FJ18IW37SJkMzuf_6A5cPI8a_PKiG4b8JQVlejSpebWYuoGwYh8DmcFO3xNmm7qo78ugzQ
[4]
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rmfm.club%2Ffield_map.php&h=ATOMLT9S2YbS6sWBTL-Lr9D6rZAXlAsI5cbi_TCo69NRvcvEUKd6l6x_G-c7LoOYm1RX_kV-ZzMA_ZALzewF29Takkq01TxhrUgx1V2E0DkGqnOLyB31H3MUcnX8kikTO0yZg_PD1nox9Ls