[NSRCA-discussion] John Gayer has passed away

George Kennie geobet4evr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 08:01:14 AKST 2017

That one really took my breath away !!!!!!!  I met him at the Nats probably
around 2008 and within a few seconds
of conversation it was immediately apparent, to me, that this was one
keenly intelligent dude ! My conclusion was
confirmed every time I saw his emails on this forum and marveled at the
wisdom of his solutionary statements !!
I have a tendency to love everybody, but this one was a stickout. To say
that I'm shocked is certainly an understatement !
If at all possible, comfort blessings to his family !!!!!

Georgie

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <