[NSRCA-discussion] John Gayer has passed away

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 07:43:51 AKST 2017

We are devastated and shocked here in Colorado.  John was the best flying
buddy you could have and we always looked forward to his visits, and to our
visits to his contests.  He was the glue that tied CO and NM pattern groups
together.
Carol and John hosted some great contest-evening parties.
He will be sorely missed.

Dan Underkofler

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Jeffry Worsham via NSRCA-discussion <