[NSRCA-discussion] Raffle Winners

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Dec 19 06:19:12 AKST 2017

So here is the final list of winners and the prizes they won!

Jim Hiller - AJ 2m Acuity
Ron Van Putte - Jeti 24ch Radio
Michael Gosson - Caeleus 2m Plane
Larry Tougas - Castle HV80 ESC
Robert Beaubien - Futaba 14SG
Ken Velez - Scorpion Motor
Doug Cronkhite - Castle HV80 ESC
Roger Tinder - Castle HV80 ESC
Ken Velez - Castle HV80 ESC
Kevin Turner - Stick Products Transmitter Trays
Richard Bohn - F3A/Gator Flight Batteries
Doug Cronkhite - Tech Aero Throttle Tech
Will Gross - Tech Aero Regulator
Don Shulman - Tech Aero Regulator

I’d like to thank everyone that participated for all of there support for the team.  I’d especially like to than those that supplied prizes to the team for either the raffle or the various Auctions we ran…

CK Aero
AJ Aircraft
F3A Unlimited
Castle Creations
Futaba
Horizon Hobby
Jeti Duplex
Tech Aero
Brenner/Gaishen Contra Drives
Strick Products
Scorpion Motors

Guys,   These companies support us because they love pattern.  NOT because it’s the best business donation to make.  You see some big company names up there in Horizon and Futaba, etc… but it’s pattern guys within those organizations that help us get the support we do.  They help us, and we need to help them back!  Support these guys and when you do, let them know you appreciate their support for us.

Thanks Again, and to all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Mark

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience