[NSRCA-discussion] Bryan and Missy Hebert

Bryan Hebert shinden1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 11 07:43:01 AKST 2017

Thank you  Mike  and everybody for their kindness.
Today is Missy’s memorial service
I’m glad she is no longer in pain and suffering.

I’m sure I’ll recover but it’s hard to erase 32 years ...

I look forward to pursuing my passion and moving on.
Again thank you for your support and kind words it help me get through

Bryan

Sent from my iPhone