[NSRCA-discussion] App for calling sequences

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 14:21:51 AKST 2017

Get a cheap iPod Touch and use RCCaller :-).

Seriously, the effort to get and keep RCCaller working on Android devices with the massive variations in hardware that are not well managed by the OS combined with significant bugs in the OS that were reported FOUR YEARS ago and are still not fixed it is simply not worth the time.

Peter+