[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley ( Call Sheets )

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:00:12 AKST 2017

Derek, I think I see what's going on.  On the main "current sequences" page
here:

https://nsrca.us/index.php/current-sequences

The left column of the table showing Sportsman, Intermediate, etc. are all
links.  Sportsman works, but Intermediate goes to
https://nsrca.us/images/stories/currentsequences/2018-2019%20Intermediate%20Call%20Card.pdf
which is a 404.  Same deal (different link) for Advanced and Masters.

I'd argue that P and F 19 should show in the table as well just to make it
easier to find...

Peter+

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Matthew Finley via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X