[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: District Vice President Elections

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Dec 7 12:16:42 AKST 2017

Hello Tony,

As the keeper of the mailing lists, I'll be glad to investigate but to
my knowledge none of your messages have or are being blocked.  If you
can give me some clues in the form of messages that didn't make it, with
the headers intact, privately please, I'll research.

I'm asking that the transmissions be private because I don't believe
individual mail delivery issues are of material interest to the
community.  Naturally if I uncover something that affects more than an
individual, I'll summarize the impact and solution.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com