[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: District Vice President Elections

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:29:14 AKST 2017

Tony, I see *no* conflicting information from Joe.  We are *quite clear*
and consistent with a decade of past practice: we *distribute* the ballots
electronically via NSRCA.us where any member can vote.  As in the past, if
any member *wishes* to vote by paper, he/she can do so by *mailing* their
vote to the Secretary.  To my knowledge, that mechanism has *never* been
used.

Who, exactly, are you concerned will not be able to vote because of our
distribution mechanism?  I would be happy to ask Charlie to reach out to
him/her and ensure that they are able to vote.

Peter+

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Tony Frackowiak via NSRCA-discussion <