[NSRCA-discussion] DI Contest - AGS

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 29 04:29:50 AKDT 2017

Cool pictures.   For those that have not been there, the field is up on a hill.  1300 or 1500 feet above sea level or something like that.  You can see in one of the photos and the in flight photos that there is fog below the field.

When you leave your hotel room you are pretty sure you will not be flying for hours the fog is so thick.  Driving to the field you pass through areas with just a couple hundred feet of visibility.  When you start the climb up to the field the fog disappears and the field is bathed in sunlight :)