[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor for September

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 06:51:51 AKDT 2017

All,

We tried like heck to get this pushed out to the printers before Harvey
hits us.  We did our part but we just got an email from the printer saying
there could be a delay in printing and mailing due to the hurricane.  We're
inland about 70 miles NW of Houston and aren't expecting the massive
flooding but could receive up to 12" here.  The main problem is that all of
the paper suppliers are in Houston.  We'll still have the digital version
out on time but we're not sure about the printed version.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our brethren and sisters down in
Houston, Corpus and San Antonio.  Stay high and stay dry folks.  If you
need a place to stay, you're more than welcome to head this way.

Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107