[NSRCA-discussion] P-19 Question #9 Stall turn

Jas S justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:22:25 AKDT 2017

It was somewhere in the inverted line after the roll. For judging it'll be a maneuver that gets its center judged on completion of the exit I'm guessing.

It was faster cause the winds were picking up and I was probably rushing more than not. Landing here with West storm winds isn't something I like doing this close to a Worlds.

Jas iP