[NSRCA-discussion] Incidence Meter

Robert Soukup 6soukups at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:29:57 AKDT 2017

Hey everyone, this will be the first time for me to use robarts incidence meter and I need some advice.  Im putting together Bj Crafts essence.  I set both wing incidence and ffs stab with the supplied gauges but I want to learn how to use an incidence gauge.  The airplane has a set 1 degree down thrust built into the nose of the fuselage.  I believe by gigging up the airplane based of this measurement that it will give me the level lengthwise of the fuselage.  Is that correct?  I also wanted to know if the robart gauge should be read from the left side of the aircraft from the pilots view point when finding the down thrust angle?  Thanks for the help, Bob