[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Equipment List

Jas S justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 06:47:59 AKDT 2017

One of my favorite issues Ron (Nats, TOC and Worlds) and first thing I did was read the list of equipment then look and see if any pictures showed what I wanted to see from the list.

Good job Jeff and Derek. Read through the whole list. I wish I had had more time to hang out at Site 1 and see all the non-2m planes in Sportsman and see my friends over there.

Jas iP