[NSRCA-discussion] Router for Scoring System

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:29:50 AKDT 2017

I'm pretty sure I have it in one of the kits I brought back with me.  I
didn't get the time post-event to do final inventory and make sure
everything was in the correct boxes, so you guys got my barely used spare
router.  I'm working with Peter to figure out what issues you guys had.  If
I were to guess, it was using the wrong scoring app -- for which I sent a
note last monday to all scoring admins to let them know the adjustments to
make if their systems were picked up before I had a chance to flip things
back to the old scoring app until I release the new adapter.

Peter+

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 8:47 AM, S. McNickle via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X