[NSRCA-discussion] NATS report

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Tue Aug 1 18:33:08 AKDT 2017

I've been motivated to write a report to document experiences at the NATS...  This NATS was unique and a turning point in many ways.  It may take a few days but I've got thoughts and perspectives which this NATS has motivated.

...."NATS preparation started basically after the NATS last year. Not sure if you have been following pattern closely over the past few years but it has changed dramatically. In fact it has arguably changed more in the last 2 years than since the introduction of turnaround.....

Wife is calling will have to finish article later.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/team-rcu-don-szczur-329/11640702-nats-2017-report.html#post12356734