[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and Futaba compatible gear for sale $1700 (less than half price)

lucky macy luckymacy at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 12:34:33 AKDT 2017

I intend to try and sell this as a package deal. As you can see, it's about half or less on most things and the 14MZ is a steal.

pics here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2872667-Futaba-and-Futaba-compatible-gear-for-sale-1700-%28less-than-half-price%29#post37335672

$1700 for the lot and we'll split shipping to the lower 48. I list the prices below to show my asking price.

Futaba 18SZA 18-Channel Air Telemetry Radio System $500. Yes, it has the charger and neck strap that I don't use (new 1099)
Futaba 14MZ with 2.4GHz transmitter module and 4 battery packs and two battery chargers; Pots replaced and otherwise gone over by Futaba service center $500 (when new they were over $2000 and more than this whole package combined)

Smart-Fly PowerExpander Competition 12 never flown $80 (new 170)

Futaba Trainer Cord Micro to Micro Plug $6 to allow you to connect both transmitters (new 13)

2 Futaba R7008SB 2.4GHz FASSTest 8ch High Voltage receivers $70 each (new 140 each)

2 Futaba R6014HS 14 channel FASST Receivers $90 each (new 180)

4 Futaba R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST 8ch High Voltage $60 each (new 130 each)

SBS-01T temp sensor never installed or used $40 (new tower 70)

Frysky TFR6-A 7 channel receiver I use for Foamies and engine test stand $15 (new 27)

Lucky Macy