[NSRCA-discussion] Competition

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:45:53 AKDT 2016

Great insight Ken. Thank you for sharing as many have lost the perspective of a sportsman pilot.

Some simply version of new pilot guidelines are on the NSRCA site but certainly could be improved. Could you, or anyone, take a look and suggest some updates. I am a little too busy at work to handle this but would also love another point of view.

Thank you,

Anthony

https://nsrca.us/index.php/new-pilot-info

New Pilot Info - nsrca.us<https://nsrca.us/index.php/new-pilot-info>
nsrca.us
The NSRCA is a Special Interest Group for precision aerobatics in the USA.