[NSRCA-discussion] Competition

shinden1 at cox.net shinden1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 20 08:51:05 AKDT 2016

We should try advertising :)
Someone could make a nice video ( What is  pattern ,how do I participate? ) with websites, placement today ,easily done ..
Buy add space on forums .. The top mags with a half page add..ECT make it cool again.

I bet a lot of guys are interested they just need a good push or excuse.
The Nsrca is a hidden organization ,you only know about it after your interested. We're inbred so to speak.

What drove a lot of intrest in the past was magazine coverage of local events . By guys like Papas , Lowe, ect ,and innovators in the Hobby this is still the case.
We need to be clever on our Aproach. There is no reason to Change how we operate the rules or participants.
Those rules are the result of a Mature Competition. Rules? They are the reason we still exist.

We need Bait ..or Click Bait lol
A few well placed adds and slick videos I bet would do more to encourage participation and 10 rule changes.

Bryan