[NSRCA-discussion] Competition

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Sun Sep 18 10:52:30 AKDT 2016

Not just our younger ones.  I have been flying FPV for a couple of years now doing mainly racing and freestyle.  It’s a lot of fun.  I still get out and practice pattern from time to time, but it is a lot easier to 5 minutes to the local park than it is to drive 30 minutes to the field.

-           Robert Beaubien
-           DronePlastics.com

“Dear Algebra, Please stop asking us to find your X.  She's never coming back and don't ask Y.”