[NSRCA-discussion] Competition

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:32:04 AKDT 2016

Regarding what we're up against, I'm sitting here watching ESPN. On this
channel, they are broadcasting the DRL Drone Racing series and US Nationals
in New York. It's an hour show on ESPN and the crowd is amazing.
Unfortunately, the draw of this is where our youngsters are looking and
going. There's RC modelers doing the commentary.  If we want to compete
with this draw, we definitely need to look "outside the box".

--
*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot