[NSRCA-discussion] Castle Link - Update Question

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Sat Sep 17 08:29:25 AKDT 2016

When I open my Castle Link SW, it state there is a newer version. I tried to
update to the newer version and I receive a prompt:

"Cannot remove previous installation of Castle Link" or words to that
effect.

I went into my uninstall programs and it state I need the CD. I also tried
going to the Castle Link folder to use the Uninstall app, and I get the same
prompt.

How can I uninstall or get the newer Castle Link App to install on my PC?

Larry Diamond