[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for sale

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 17:24:49 AKDT 2016

More stuff for sale:  Email me for pics and information…..

I have some excellent condition fun and pattern planes for sale if anyone is interested and I have shipping crates if necessary.

If interested contact me directly and I will send  you the details…cost, equipment, etc….They are all “Ready to Fly” with Futaba receivers, Hacker C50/14xl Comp, Jeti 99 Opto ESC or Hacker A50 ver 2.1 Castle 85 Ice2 for example and standard motors..etc… as an FYI…ALL ELECTRIC…..

1.     50” Element by the now extinct Fliton Company….see pic…FAI or 3D capable I have 3 (one just sold) of them as they are Precision capable or 3D fun ships…all are in mint condition.

2.    Integral #1….original ship, least expensive of the 2 mtr group

3.    Integral #2….previous owner Riley Kissenberth at the NATS previously and worked with his dad George to purchase the ship awhile ago…..excellent flyer and condition

4.    Spark Dynamic originally owned by David Snow..loaded with all new gear and flies great….

5.    Osiris 60” version…A50 version 2.1,Hacker. and more….

6.    In addition, motor….Axi 5320/28… pristine condition

As an FYI, because of medical reasons, I cannot fly anymore and am selling off everything related to this wonderful sport of competition and precision aerobatics.…..I plan on continuing my membership in the NSRCA as it’s a super group of talented folks that I love to follow technically and aerodynamically.  Yes….I love the magazine and download it every month and read every word in it….just an FYI… J

Jay Gerber L-48 NSRCA 2252

Cell: 215-805-0685