[NSRCA-discussion] New Club Class for Precision Aerobatics

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Wed Sep 7 11:28:21 AKDT 2016

My thoughts are this, and only in my opinion.... I have the choice to fly any aircraft I choose in any class I choose as long as it is under 11 pounds, and no larger than 2 meter ( that's also pretty loose, as I have never seen a scale taken out at a regular meet for 13 years or more). If someone wants to go out and buy a 6s or 8s capable aerobatic bird, and fly Sportsman, Intermesiate, Advanced, masters, or even FAI with it, go for it. We all know that it will be smaller thus harder to judge, maneuvers will be smaller, and etc.... But they are not required to have a 2 meter ship. I don't see why a rule change has to be implemented in those regards as that is the way it is now ??

Matthew E Finley
Q.C.I Technical Assistant
248-794-8487 mobile